Warehouse Cleaning needs a large machine so when Office Outlet asked if we could recommend a machine for their distribution warehouse in Manchester we recommended a Comac C130 Scrubber Dryer.
Office Outlet was formed in 2017 when they bought out the Staples Retail chain however the name Staples was not included in the transaction and so the whole operation was re-branded. Some of the Staples stores were closed but there are still over 90 high street branches from Aberdeen to York now branded as Office Outlet. It’s worth noting that we also supply and service floor cleaning machines for the stores as well, albeit it smaller machines than the Comac C130, in fact we recently we wrote about servicing a machine at an Office Outlet in Berkshire.
Warehouse Cleaning with the Comac C130 Scrubber Dryer
The C130 is a powerful ride-on scrubbing machine, designed for warehouse cleaning or any large space such as at airports, railway stations, car parks, logistics centres as well as in industrial facilities and shopping centres. The functional design of the structure and its sturdy materials ensure reliability over time. It can be provided in battery powered version (BS), Diesel or in the new Bi-Fuel version, gasoline-LPG.
It is equipped with a brush head made of 4 disc brushes, which pressure can be increased up to 180 Kg, and a cylindrical central brush, self-adjusting, that collects small solid debris into a debris hopper. The combined scrubbing and sweeping system ensures higher quality cleaning, because it is uniform for the entire 130 cm working width. The scrubbing brush head can extends out to the right, to reach the dirt that settles up against walls or underneath shelving.
All of the power of the C130 is concentrated in a 7” full-colour touch screen display, making it easy and intuitive to use. Through the touch screen display the operator can activate one of the available cleaning programs: ECO, for maintenance cleaning, STANDARD for moderately dirty surfaces and PLUS, to remove resistant and stubborn dirt.
Hiring a Comac C130 Scrubber Dryer
The Comac C130 is a large expensive machine so we find many companies prefer to obtain machines such as these on long term hire rather than purchase. There are many advantages to this approach including:
- 100% Tax Efficient – All hire payments are 100% tax allowable. Every payment that is made on a hire agreement could qualify to reduce a business’s Corporation Tax bill.
- Improves Cash Flow — Hiring allows you to keep valuable cash in your bank that may be used for other projects that are not as tax efficient.#
- Fixed Rate Payments – All payments are fixed for the period of the hire .(Subject only to changes in VAT or Capital Allowances where applicable).SERVICE AND MAINTENANCE
- Service and maintenance is included which means no unexpected costs will be incurred.
- Upgrades – It is easy and quick to upgrade your machine should your circumstances change. And with our large fleet of hire machines, replacement machines can be provided with a quick turn around.
- Flexibility – With the flexibility of weekly, monthly or long term hire, we are confident that we will able to meet your requirements.
As well as the Comac C130, A3 Machines have a large range of machines available for long or short term hire; please see the following page for details: http://www.a3machines.co.uk/machine-hire
Comac C130 Ride on Scrubber Dryer Machine Hire
To contact the A3 Machines machine hire team about the Comac range of cleaning machines please visit www.a3machines.co.uk or call on 01630 661 596.
To read more about hiring floor cleaning machines from A3 Machines please visit: http://hire.a3machines.info