The Hako Scrubmaster B30 pedestrian scrubber drier is very easy to operate and manoeuvrable machine with the ability to cover up to 2,900 m2 per hour. It’s ideally suited for the thorough scrubbing and vacuuming of small and medium-sized floor areas including tight corridors and packed spaces. Hako themselves recommend the machine for the cleaning of retail spaces, administrative buildings, hotels and catering or service centres. It’s not unusual to outsource the cleaning of medium sized areas such as these and the Scrubmaster B30 makes a good choice for commercial cleaning companies keen to offer an efficient service.
Commercial Cleaning with the Hako Scrubmaster B30
One such company are Commercial Cleaning specialist DOC Cleaning Ltd who currently have a Hako Scrubmaster B30 on hire from A3 Machines. Hiring is a flexible solution that’s ideal for contract cleaning companies as it ensures your costs are fixed, its tax efficient and A3 agreements include servicing and maintenance so you will never be faced with any unexpected costs or lengthy downtime. Additionally its flexibility allows you to return or change the machine should your needs change, which in the case of commercial cleaning contracts is a useful bonus.
DOC Cleaning was formed in 1972 and, since then, has steadily grown over the years, building up a London centric client base comprising of a diverse range of institutions, from large public buildings, museums and galleries all the way through to offices and individual premises. Perhaps the most prestigious of their accolades came in 2008, when they were awarded a Royal Warrant to Her Majesty the Queen, given in recognition of their long-standing relationship and high levels of service that they have provided to the Royal Household over many consecutive years.
As well as the Hako Scrubmaster B30, A3 Machines have a large range of machines available for long or short term hire; please see the following page for details: http://www.a3machines.co.uk/machine-hire
The Scrubmaster Range of Scrubber Dryers
The Hako Scrubmaster range of pedestrian scrubber driers is quite extensive, featuring seven models to choose from: E/B10; B12; B30; B45; B70; B90 and the B120. All of the models are quite similar, the main difference that sets them apart from one another is the capacity of the water tanks that the machines house. As the model number goes up, so does the capacity. Thus, the B30 features a 30-litre tank. Common features of the Scrubmaster range are:
- Heavy duty construction and corrosion resistant aluminium brush head casting
- Direct Brush Release System for quick and easy changing of brushes
- Hako AquaStop enables the accurate application and efficient use of the cleaning solution
- Cost saving by Aqua-Control-System;
- All brushes are equipped with a water retaining ring
- Brushes and water stop when the machine stands still
- Precise dosage of cleaning solution
- Large tank lid for easy cleaning
- Easy ergonomic operation as a result of the compact, manoeuvrable construction
- Cost saving squeegee blades which may be used four times
- Simply laid out and compact design and construction
- Fitted with an onboard battery charger and an easily accessible charging cable
- Squeegee rubbers/seals can be changed without tools
- Optional chemical dosing system
- Compact, flexible and manoeuvrable design
- Low brush deck (<10cm) – ideal for cleaning underneath obstacles
The Scrubmaster range is therefore a reliable and well-built range of machines offering ease-of-use alongside durability and power, ideally suited for a number of different needs and situations due to the variety of tanks available.
Commercial Cleaning Hire of Hako Scrubmaster B30
To contact the A3 Machines machine hire team about the Hako range of machines please visit www.a3machines.co.uk or call on 01630 661 596.
To read more about hiring floor cleaning machines from A3 Machines please visit: http://hire.a3machines.info